Round 4 – The Title Fight
The Link ECU D1NZ National Drifting Championship Circuit Chris Amon Manfeild
- Featuring D1NZ Pro and Pro-Sport.
- Bars, Food Vendors, show cars, hard parks, music and more to be announced!
The title fight returns for the penultimate round of the NZ Sanction D1NZ National Drifting Championship with all the stars, A great time to check out what all the fuss about and see NZ best go head to head!
All the big Names including Series Leader Darren Kelly and his wild Nissan backed R35 Cole Armstrong, Fanga Dan in his new RTR Mustang, Gaz Whiter, Drew Donovan 80+ more
This round will also see non-stop battles on the main day from Pro Sport and Pro and is a fantastic spectacle for the whole family before heading North for the Final Round.
- Gates open both days 9am – close 5pm
- General Admission Friday $15.00 – At the gate $20.00 if not sold out
- General Admission Saturday $25.00 – At the Gate $30.00 if not sold out
- Weekend Pass $40.00 – At the Gate $50.00
- Family Pass $65.00 - 2 Adults & 2 Children under 15 years of age - On Competition Day only
- VIP Weekend Pass $100.00 – Includes Free Demon, Water Three Alcoholic Beverages and food on Saturday only (standard GA entry for Friday) & Pit Access throughout the weekend
- Child (under 15 years) $10.00
- Children under 7 FREE
- Pit Access $15.00 (Covered footwear is required for Pit entry on the day)
Motorsport is dangerous. By entering D1NZ Events participants acknowledge that using the Racetrack and surrounding area’s for motorsport activity and viewing is hazardous and involves extraordinary risk including: risk of serious personal injury or death; risk of damage to property; risk that any user of a vehicle or any person in the vicinity of a vehicle when in use may suffer harm as a result of vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other vehicles, persons or property; Risk associated with acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons participating in any racing activity; and risk that the facilities of the Racetrack (including fences and guard rails) may fail or be unsuitable to ensure the safety of persons or property, By entering D1NZ Events the participant freely and willingly and voluntarily assumes the risks referred to in this statement.