Round 5 – The NZ Grand Finale
The Link ECU D1NZ National Drifting Championship Circuit
The Fastest Drifting corner in the world returns!
- Friday 11 May – Practice.
- Saturday 12 May – Practice, Qualifying and Pro Sport.
- Sunday 13 May – Pro Sport Finals and Pro Finals.
*THE FASTEST COMPETITION DRIFTING CORNER IN THE WORLD*
- Featuring D1NZ Pro and Pro-Sport Grand Final at 200KPH!
- Bars, Food Vendors, show cars, hard parks, music and more to be announced!
The title fight returns for The NZ Sanctioned D1NZ National Drifting Championship with all the stars, this is it – The final for NZ for 2018! And, it’s the world’s fastest Drifting corner for the one competition a year!
All the big Names including Series Leader Cole Armstrong Defending his title, Darren Kelly and his wild Nissan backed R35, Fanga Dan in his new RTR Mustang, Supercar Legend Shane Van Gisbergen in the MCA 370Z, Gaz Whiter, Drew Donovan 80+ more.
This round will also see non-stop battles on the main day from Pro Sport and Pro to finish the season on a high. Can Darren Kelly and Fanga Dan top the fastest entry speeds of 205 KPH this year in door to door battle action? A track that separates the men from the boys!
- Gates open both days 9:30am
- General Admission
- Saturday $25.00 – At the gate $30.00 if not sold out
- Sunday $35.00 – At the Gate $40.00 if not sold out
- Weekend Pass (no Pit Access) $50.00 – At the Gate $60.00 if not sold out
- Full Weekend Pass (with Pit Access) $60.00 – At the Gate $70.00 if not sold out
- Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children under 15 years) $75.00 – At the Gate $80.00 if not sold out *Sunday only
- Child (under 15 years) Saturday $10.00
- Child (under 15 years) Sunday $20.00
- Children under 7 FREE (General Admission areas only, excludes VIP & Grandstands)
- Grandstand Seating - BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE - Level 3/4 *Pre-sales only, not available at the Gate
- Saturday $40.00
- Sunday $50.00
- Weekend Pass (no Pit Access) $80.00
- Any Children in the Grandstand area will require a paid ticket & full adult supervision.
- VIP Pass *Pre-sales only, not available at the Gate
- Full Weekend Pass $200.00 – Includes L2 GA Sat, VIP Sun & Pit Passes. Level 2 - Fulton Hogan Lounge + Food, Free Demon and Water and Three Alcoholic Drinks + your own host
- Pit Access over the bridge $15.00 per day (Covered footwear is required for Pit entry on the day)
Pukekohe Park Raceway, regarded as the 'Spiritual Home' of Drifting & Motorsport in NZ will host both the Pro-SPORT & Pro-Champ Series Finals - Who will run the gauntlet and claim the Top Entry Speed with drivers battling door-to-door sideways at over 200kmh!
Want to ensure you're covered throughout the weekend and have one of the best seats in the house. Then get in quick as we have discounted and simplified the Grandstands this year and they will sell out!
VIP Tickets & Corporate Packages
VIP Level 2 Fulton Hogan Lounge tickets include Free Demon Energy, Water & Loaded Drinks each day upon arrival, with a full Food and Beverage Hospitality Package included on the main competition day (Sunday) in this amazing tricked out Racing Lounge!
Business function? Looking for something to do on School holidays? Come and experience the Demon Energy D1NZ Drifting Championship in STYLE!
We have limited number of VIP Tickets available to access VIP boxes in prime viewing including private rooms. You get the best view in the house, lunch and beverages provided, Live-Stream access & replays on your own TV's along with your own hospitality host (Level 2 VIP tickets only).
Want to have a trade stand for your business? Get in touch with us now!
These tickets will sell out fast so don’t miss your opportunity to do it in style!
Motorsport is Dangerous. By entering D1NZ Events participants acknowledge that using the Racetrack and surrounding area’s for motorsport activity and viewing is hazardous and involves extraordinary risk including: risk of serious personal injury or death; risk of damage to property; risk that any user of a vehicle or any person in the vicinity of a vehicle when in use may suffer harm as a result of vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other vehicles, persons or property; Risk associated with acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons participating in any racing activity; and risk that the facilities of the Racetrack (including fences and guard rails) may fail or be unsuitable to ensure the safety of persons or property, By entering D1NZ Events the participant freely and willingly and voluntarily assumes the risks referred to in this statement.